Installation, Removal, and Care of SitSpots®
SitSpots® will last longer if students are taught to place their bottoms directly on top of their spots. This will prevent them from "picking at" and possibly ruining the spots.
- Place SitSpots® on the carpet, rough side up facing the ceiling, adjust to the desired position
- Turn SitSpots® over, rough side down, and press down firmly
- Use a cylinder type of an object (ie: rolling pin, wooden dowel, etc.) to roll over the SitSpots® in order to set them
Removal of SitSpots®:
Gently pull the edge of the SitSpots® upward until completely detached
Care of SitSpots®:
- Vacuum periodically
- Spot treat prior to washing - using Tide gel pens, Spray & Wash, etc.
- Machine wash 2-3 times per year (without other garments or inside of laundry bags) on any cycle; air or machine dry
- Use scissors to trim away any frayed threads along the edges of the SitSpots®
- Reattach back onto the carpeting