SitSpots... where good teaching begins!
- Offer every child an individualized place to sit on during carpet/calendar time
- Are colorful shapes that attach securely to carpets without glues or adhesives - no more tape on the carpeting!
- Will not peel, shift, or lift and can be vacuumed over
- Cost much less than expensive area rugs
- Attach to most commercial/industrial grade carpets that are commonly used in public schools, buildings, pre-schools, churches, etc.
- Will adhere to most carpeting but not all, to test use a piece of Velcro (rough side, not the fuzzy side) and try installing it as described below.
- Space students as close together or as far apart from each other as needed
- Use SitSpots to help students understand where to go during carpet time, center activities, lines to stand in, or paths to follow
- Use SitSpots as an interactive teaching tool
Installing SitSpots are as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Place spots ROUGH side up on your carpet and slide them to the desired position
- Turn spots over - ROUGH SIDE DOWN and adjust again if needed– once satisfied – press the spots down
- Use a cylinder type object to roll over spots ex: rolling pin, wooden dowel, etc. concentrating on the edges
Lift an edge of a spot and gently pull it upward until the spot is completely detached.